Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday, only Bangladeshis and Indonesians work on Saturday?

Salam,

My GM said, only Bangladeshis and Indonesians works on Saturdays, well what can we say. DGMD still insist on working on 2nd/4th/and 5th Saturday if there's any , Bangla pun Bangla la.

But the problem on saturdays, the staff comes to work but do not work.................. siapakah yang bersalah dalam soal ini?

As for me, when it comes to Saturdays, I will be working until 4 or 5 pm. kadang kadang chilok jugak, malas nak balik waktu tengahari panas terik, so tido dulu.Today I am still at work even though everybody has blah, so bloging la sekejap.


Since my Gm is still on MC, and then my FM pun mc jugak, well there's a lot of work to be done, hish...................buat kerja la Mami ,dalam tray dok bertimbun tu.


So bye, I nak buat kerja la


Mami

No comments:

Post a Comment